Override WordPress discussion settings dont work

When a check "Override WordPress discussion settings" options in for facebook comments all commend box vanish, include facebook box.
I need fix it fast.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Rodrigo,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

I tested it on my test site using default WordPress Twenty Thirteen theme and it worked fine without any issue.

This may be a theme issue.

Which theme are you using?

Is it working fine using default WordPress theme for you?

You can temporary hide the default comments section and only display facebook comments section by adding the following CSS code in the style.css file of your child theme or add it in your site using the following plugin.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css

#respond {
          display: none;
    }

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
      • WP Unicorn

Hi @Rodrigo,

Thank you for your reply.

Donk work!!

What does't work?

Please make your reply more specific and try to answer all of my questions so that we can get to the bottom of this faster.

Is it working fine using default WordPress theme for you?

Have you tried using the CSS solution that i have provided?

i'm using Old Paper

We need to test the plugin on our test site using the same theme you are using currently so that we can reproduce the issue and fix it.

The theme you are using is paid one so we can't get it. Could you please send me your theme on contact[at]wpmudev.org ?

- On the subject enter "Attn: Vinod Dalvi".
      - Include the URL of this post in your message so that I may track this issue better

With facebook oficial plugin work fine, it's not problem with thema.

It's working with default themes. There must be conflict with the Old Paper theme or with the plugins that you are using.

Regards,
      Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.