I've been a member for a couple of months but have not really been benefiting from wpmudev.
To be honest I'm a bit overwhelmed by the plugins, especially the overlapping ones. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Here's what I want to achieve:
- Create website offering online (webdesign) services
- People can create their own account and get a subdomain
- This subdomain comes with a standard (child)theme installed. At first DIVI because I have created course materials.
- Extra's such as their own domain, more space, design help etc. will be available as an upgrade
- During the build I'll use a shared hosting plan, moving to a managed VPS for the live site.
The rationale behind the above:
- I build websites but would like to a) get customers organically and b) have a boilerplate so I can better manage my business
- Originally I'm a marketer so I still help SMBs to manage their campaigns (so and additional service)
Thank you very much for your help, examples are welcome too.
P.s. I have used the Google search as suggested and found others who are overwhelmed too :slight_smile: but not specific answers for what I want to achieve.