Overwritting Exisiting Posts With Content Copier

We're currently using Content Copier to push posts out to a number of sites. There's been cases in which we have needed to make revisions after they post has been pushed the sites in our multi-site network. This requires us to go into each site individually to edit the posts. Is there a feature that would allow us to edit the post on our master site and then use the content copier to overwrite that existing post on all sites in our network.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Student Health 101,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently the Multisite Content Copier plugin can only copy posts to sites as new entries but not update existing ones. I can see the point in such a feature and I agree it would make a handy tool so I moved this thread to our "Features & Feedback" forum.

Therefore, our community members will be able to give it a vote and if it gets significantly more support it's possible that our developers will implement it in future. I'm not able to give you any ETA or promise on this though.

In case you'd need such a feature urgently, you may want to post a question about custom development on our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.