Please read this link:
https://wpdevdesign.com/how-to-tell-seopress-to-analyze-oxygens-content/

I have this same problem, but with SMARTCRAWL SEO

Anyone have a solution?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi smartchoiceweb,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

At the moment, I'm afraid, there isn't any out of the box integration regarding this in SmartCrawl specifically for Oxygen Builder.

Our developers are working on compatibility issues with different Page Builders where the page builder shortcodes could be recognised out of the box. Sounds like this could be related to that.

I'll move this ticket to Support Forums, so that we could see what could be further done to improve this.

Seems like Oxygen Builder plugin seems to be premium plugin, could you please share the plugin zip copy, by by using our secure contact form:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

So, that we could give a closer look, and see what could be done to help fix this. Please do note that , to mark to my attention, the subject line in the above contact form, should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas

And please fill up with the following details too:

-WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -Download link to Oxygen Builder Plugin (You can use Google Drive to share link)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there smartchoiceweb !
    Hope you are doing well today!

Nahid here, following up from our last Live Chat session. We were able to get access to a copy of the Oxygen Builder and were able to test it with SmartCrawl Pro. Upon a closer look and some further testing, we were able to replicate the issue.

However, this issue is specific to the way how the Oxygen Builder is building content, as Readability Analysis is working just fine with prominent page builders like WPBakery Visual Composer and Elementor. We have escalated the issue to the developers so that they can investigate further and see if there is something that can be done from our end to make them work together. We'll keep you posted here about any updates regarding this issue. We really appreciate all your patience and consideration regarding this. Thank you!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Ana

Hope you are doing well!

As Nahid has mentioned we could replicate the with Readability Analysis with the Oxygen Builder and it has been escalated to our developers so they could have a closer look at this.

All the other features besides that should be working well, as Adam also mentioned, the SmartCrawl scan's the front end of a site where the content from shortcodes is already generated.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Ana,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Someone from the Oxygen community actually just released a YouTube video discussing the best SEO plugins for Oxygen. Can you guess which one he was demonstrating? It was indeed perfect timing.

I gave a look at the video, and it's demonstrating the SmartCrawl Pro plugin, and it's settings. As mentioned in the previous reply, except The readability analysis which our developer would be improving it down the road, the plugin should work fine with Oxygen Builder.

Please do check the above mentioned video, and our documentations:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/smartcrawl/

And let us know if you have any further questions about the plugin setup. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.