ozh-who-sees-ads-2.0.1 "YIKES"

Kia Ora
all or any one interested

I downloaded this plugin ozh-who-sees-ads-2.0.1 and it absolutely screws up the DNS resolving to my Blogger's sub domains its strange when I remove it from my mu-plugins folder the sub domains start to come right again and resolve to the correct domain but it takes a good 15 mins to resolve correctly again to all sub domains

Has any one come across this ?

There must be some compatibility issue with another plugin in that folder perhaps

I am going to down load an error file tonight its Big and My connection here in New zealand is Shiiiiite tonight

So hopefully it will give me a clue as to where to look I hope

I would love to get this going for Obvious reasons $$$ much needed to offset bandwith and server costs

Kind regards Bill007

• Bill007

Well If you are On to it Dr Mike

you would have Terms and Conditions set out from the very Beginning like I have. When Ever any one signs on to my platform they agree at sign up to my Terms and Condition

It will be of no surprise to my Bloggers as I have had Ads from the Get go

In regards to adverts and Links policies use it if you want

I am New to this forum so I was not privie to any discussions in the past

9. Third Party Advertisements, Links and Services.

The Web site may contain hyperlinks to third party web sites and/or ads generated by third parties. The presence of these hyperlinks and ads does not constitute endorsement by Freeblog.co.nz, its subsidiaries and affiliates of the products, services, opinions, or views expressed by these third parties and Freeblog.co.nz does not verify, endorse, or take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained at these sites. Furthermore, Freeblog.co.nz is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised at such sites. As such, neither Freeblog.co.nz nor its subsidiaries and affiliates will be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information contained in these sites. Finally, Freeblog.co.nz will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or other damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by the use, exhibition, distribution or exploitation of any information or content contained within these third party hyper-linked sites or any of the products or services offered by such third parties.

Kind Regards Bill007

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.