Padding around images - makes a world of difference

I am using the "product" theme, but I imagine this applies to several of the themes on wpmudev. When an image is inserted into a post or page, by default there is no padding around the image, making the text shove straight up against the edge of the picture. This of course can be addressed by your clients via child themes or similar methods, but I think it would really help polish your themes if you put at least a few pixels of margin to the left of right-aligned images and to the right of left-aligned images.

I hope this isn't taken as nit picking, but and it's something that I feel can really help to polish a site if it's addressed, or make it look amateur if it's not addressed.

Cheers.

• Mark Wallace

A little css love for a site is good!
    But what if i want it to be 5 pixels left and right? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

You will find here that when a member wants a change there are always others who want it changed back, or changed differently.

One time Dean Kaus asked to have the time stamped changed, and he got a bunch of +1's and they changed it, so i started a +1 campaign to change it back! lol "I Lost" lol

I hope this helps you understand, that with over 100,000 members from all corners of the Earth, that little things like this don't get the highest priority for change, but there is always someone willing to help you get it exactly the way you want. "With a little effort on the members part"

Thanks!
    Be Blessed!

• aecnu

Greetings draytond,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and though I will submit your feedback to those whom make these types of decisions - And.Hello is spot on that one member will want it one way then the next will want it the way it was or even more different.

One cannot please all the people all the time and the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Thank again for your feedback and for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.