Padding in Appointments not working

Padding in Appointments not working right. Service time and padding time are equal to 30 min.
For example, appointments can be booked at 1pm, and 2pm with 30 min padding between them.
After an appointment is booked at 1pm, the next appointment time changes to 1:30pm.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Melissa Zalinski,

I'm afraid, it seems like the issue occurs more specific to the live site rather than the staging website. I thought the issue was replicable in the staging site, as noticed in the live site but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Are you able to replicate the issue in staging website? I tested on the following page:
    stagingsiteURL.com/websites-for-coaches/schedule-consultation/

I'm afraid, we'll need access to the live site to compare the settings, and see what's being missed too. Could you please send us your live websites credentials, so that we could give a closer look.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login URL
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant URLs

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Melissa Zalinski,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sending in the login credentials, it's not easy to replicate issue and on further troubleshooting, I was able to notice the issue and could replicate it in my system. I'm afraid, it looks more of a bug.

I'm bringing this into our developer's attention to see whether there is any workaround and if there's any quick patch that could be worked upon.

Will keep you updated once I get further feedback regarding this asap. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.