Page builder not theme builder

I am in the process of trying to build a multi site with membership. I am awful at design and pretty much cant do anything without a page builder.

I purchased the WP Profit Builder plugin and theme which i have been using previously (its so easy for me to use) however trying to use it with the WPMU Pro Sites, is proving difficult.

I dont know if it is to do with the WP Profit Builder plugin or theme but when i try and create the pricing tables I cant get the tables to display properly.

Is there anyone out there who can advise me the best (or the right) way to be able to use the WP Profit Builder whilst building a membership site so that I can get things to display correctly OR is there a PAGE builder that will work better.

Thanks in advance you guys rock.

• Nithin

Hi Daniel,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I suppose this is the plugin you are talking about:
    wpprofitbuilder.com/

It's a premium plugin, which hasn't been tested extensively with Pro Sites plugin, nor there is any out of the box integration available between both the plugins. Are you trying to create pricing table using WP Profile Builder plugin? Or you meant there is a conflict with the existing pricing table, and the plugin?

It looks like your website is in maintenance mode, and since it's a premium plugin, I don't have access to test this in my system, could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look, and see how the plugin functions.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hey Daniel,

Thank you for enabling support access, and providing clear instructions, please adding the following CSS in the Custom CSS box of the plugin setting, under Pro Sites > Pricing Tables > Styling > Custom CSS

Custom CSS box is located at the bottom of the Styling page, please adding the following CSS, and save it, it should make the Pro Sites Pricing table look fine:

#prosites-checkout-table > ul.pricing-column.psts-level-1 {
    	border: 1px solid #cccccc;
    }
    #prosites-checkout-table > .pricing-column.psts-level-1, #prosites-checkout-table > ul.pricing-column.psts-level-2, #prosites-checkout-table > ul.pricing-column.psts-level-4 {
    	width: 22.3% !important;
    }

#prosites-checkout-table > ul.pricing-column.psts-level-3.featured {
    	width: 27.3% !important;
    }

#prosites-checkout-table {
    	margin-left: 5%;
    }

#prosites-checkout-table > .pricing-column.psts-level-1 > .button-box {
    	border: none;
    }

#prosites-checkout-table .pricing-column.psts-level-3.featured .summary .price.price_1 .plan-price.original-amount {
    	padding-top: 3%;
    }

#prosites-checkout-table .free-plan-link {
    	margin-top: 21%;
    }

However the use of !important declaration is not something which I would recommend, but in some cases's it's necessary to apply these rules to overwrite the existing styles.

Please let us know how that goes, and please advise if I had missed out anything. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Rupok

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, currently it's not possible to use another pricing table plugin and link the signup button to it's own page out of the box. But you can customize the Pro Sites pricing table as you want. We can help you in that until you get your desired result.

However, this seems to be a nice idea to me. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.