page builder not working due to appointment plus plugin

I have a paid theme wplms. It was running fine. when i installed appointment plus plugin it ran fine for 2 days but now the following come up:
1. the wordpress admin panel sometimes doesnt load, or loads half or loads slow.
2. cannot edit pages.
3. page builder sometimes works just fine...sometimes does not get enabled.
4. my website also sometimes loads half.

i have tried uninstalling all the plugins and re activating it one by one but same problem.

i am just too frustrated.

kindly let me know how do i give you access to my site admin panel through the wpmu dashboard so you can find a final solution for my problem.

desperately brother waiting for your reply

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @siddharth123

Thanks for granting access, I have checked your site and noticed that you have console errors in your admin section even when Appointments+ plugin is not activated.

I would suggest deactivating other plugins as well to see if some of them are in conflict with the theme you are using, or if the console error is still there after disabling your plugins I would suggest contacting theme developer to see what part of the theme is causing this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• siddharth123
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

hi thanks for the reply.

i dont have access to the theme support as the support was for one month only. also the guys were not at all supportive.

how do i solve the problem now as some plugins like buddypress, Vibe Custom Types, vibe shortcodes, WPBakery Visual Composer, WPLMS Customizer Plugin, wplms front end are not getting deactivated. how do i proceed..can you pls try do it for me.

pls advice.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @siddharth123,

If you can't deactivate plugins it probably means that theme has a function to force activation of plugins required to work.
    Do you still have access to your theme updates?

Can you check that your theme and plugins you listed above are all at latest version?

I tried checking this myself but can't login to your site again, could you try revoking access and granting it again and keep the access open until we figure this one out?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.