Page edits I did last week, saved and proofed just disappeared

This is extremely frustrating and I would love some help ASAP. I was just doing last minute checks on this site before launching it and found that on the Company page it had reverted to an older version. A whole pile of changes that I made, saved and view are gone. I can't figure out this themes versioning system as it is different from wordpress default I think. Could someone help me out please. I would so appreciate it.
Thanks

Collin

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hel Colin

Hope you are doing great !!

The data itself is stored in the DB so any mysql versioning should work. Also its possible that some improperly formatted custom code can break the site.

Do you have a backup to an earlier version that we can perhaps try restoring from ?

Cheers
    Jude

• Collin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Jude. Thanks for the reply. I am not seeing the the 'Revisions' option on pages, only posts. Usually when its not there you can just open up Screen Options top right and turn it on, but the Revisions option is not there. Please see attached. I guess I am wondering if Scribe/Upfont has stripped it out for some reason.

Also, if I was able to turn revisions on is the revision data stored in that way with Upfront or does it work another way. Thanks :slight_smile:

• Collin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Ok I have actually just rebuilt the lost elements. So I am good for now.
    Staring thing is that I created styles for some elements and they were saved in the database.
    So I was able to add them again which speeded things up.

Still don't know what happened but thanks for chipping in :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.