Page Listing Users Sites Created

Hello.

I've created a custom form (using formidable forms) for creating a multisite site, you can only view this form when you're already logged in.
However, once submitted and the site has been created i would like the user to be re-directed to a kind of profile page for the user, displaying any sites created and a link to go to them.

So is it possible to create a page that shows all sites created by the current logged in user?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello uol

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The simplest way would b to redirect user to the

/wp-admin/my-sites.php

page which already lists all the sites that user is an admin of.

It's a standard WP page in back-end, normally available under "Dashboard -> My Sites" link.

Would that work for you? Or do you need it to be displayed somewhere on front-end, without the need to go to the dashboard?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello uol,

Yes, it's a default, core site on any multisite install. It will not work, of course, if you're not logged in and it will only work for a users that's an admin.

It's actually exactly the same page that you would see after clicking on "Dashboard -> My Sites" link in the site back-end after login:

The point is - and I should be more specific on this - the URL is always relative to "my site" URL. For example:

- your Multisite is under "domain.com"
    - I have created my own site on it and it's under "adam.domain.com"
    - "my sites" URL would then be "adam.domain.com/wp-admin/my-sites.php"

If that's still not working for you and you got 404 error, would you mind enabling a support access to the site so I could take a closer look on why it's happening? To do so, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in "Network Admin" and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.