Page not found when clicking pagination

Hi,
the page shows 5 ads but when clicking the pagination button to see ads on second page the page is not found.

In the WP settings-> Reading I have set the number of posts to 5 posts in a blog page.

I have more than 5 ads.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Alizon,

I'm sorry you're having this issue, and I can help you look into it. Can you first try rebuilding your permalinks? This can simply be done by going to "Settings -> Permalinks" and clicking save.

Wordpress stores a set of rules in the database for the permalinks, and updates it according to the needs of your plugins. Clicking save there, will force it to recalculate everything based on what's currently active.

Let me know if this helps.

Best regards

• Alizon
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi,
    now I have re-saved the permalinks settings and changed the post type settings in Custompress. The second page now displays a page with ads but not in the same way as it does in the first page. Feels like it is an archive page that is being used for the secondpage.

How do I get the second page to use the same template as the first listing page?

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Alizon,

Can you try switching to the default theme and seeing how things work then? It's possible there's an issue with your themes template files. You mentioned on the other thread you're using a child theme. Can you try activating the main version (unmodified) and we'll see if there are any changes?

Best regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.