Page Speed

Hello,
According to Humming Bird our site needs the images optimized, however. We have already used WP Smush and optimized all of our images. I've multiple things attempting to make the site have a better result. Can you please help?

• Rupok

Hi Jeremiah, how are you doing?

Thanks for granting Support Access. I checked your site configuration. The images Hummingbird mentioned, doesn't need to be optimized because Smush already optimized them. They need to be compressed or resized. As hummingbird is saying:

If any images in the list above recommend “Compressing and resizing”, that means their dimensions are scaled down in your content compared to the actual file dimensions. You can crop or scale those images using the WordPress image editor to match the embedded size in your content.

Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So i'm afraid, you have to do this manually. Go to your Media Library, find those images, and scale down to match the embed size. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok