Page Title

Is there an easy way to mess with the page titles of pages in wordpress? I know some of it can be done in the .css as I did with this:

http://lchosts.com/packages/

But instead of moving the "packages" title around and changing the stuff via css is there a way to change that into a image? Im currently using the product theme if that makes any diffrence.

And if your already looking at that site... can you see any obvious problems Im missing? Just got done making that table.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

I'm getting a 'page not found' when looking at that link. If you still want assistance with this, we're happy to help.

You'll want to do something like the following:
    #selector { background:url(images/your_image.png); position: absolute; left: -999em; }

Obviously replacing the information with your own image and selector property.

Again, let us know if we can assist.

Thanks!

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks,
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.