Pages being copied and overriding other pages

I have recently updated the Upfront theme to version 1.7 around Tuesday morning.

Since the update I have been experiencing several unusual issues, the main being that, for some reason, one of my pages has been copied and has replaced my home page.

This is twice this has now happened.

Earlier today I noticed that my 'Support' page had been copied and replaced the layouts for my 'Overview' page and 'Already Available' page.

I was able to re-do these pages which didn't take too long, however now my 'Overview' page has replaced my 'Home' page and this will take a bit longer to re-do.

This has not happen before and has only started occurring since updating to the new version on the Upfront theme.

Could you please advise if this is a known issue or if there is any way to have this fixed soon? I am currently holding off on designing any more pages in case this happens again and I have to re-do them.

Any help is greatly appreciated and if you need any more information please let me know!

Note. Support access should also be granted at the moment if you need to take a look.

Thanks in advance!