Pages not found when member logs in

Hello,

I am building a store/member site for a client. I am setting up and testing members. I have successfully made a generic free and 1$ subscription with correct permissions etc... I have successfully created two members using these channels. The site functions correctly to that point. But when I log in using the members i created... every link on the site resolves "page not found." I am totally confused. I log back out and the site works fine again? Please help!

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi dustinmcshane and first off, welcome to WPMU DEV!

"Page not found" errors with Membership generally have to do with the Access Level setup. Could you give us a bit more detail on one of the Access Levels you've setup, perhaps provide a screenshot of the rules for that level?

I'm guessing it might be setup so that your Protected Page is being restricted for that level at which point, Membership couldn't deliver that page for that level to see. A screenshot or more details will help with that.

Cheers,
    David

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!
    Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.