Pages Rule in Membership only shows first 50 pages

Hi, please tell me how to change the setting that only shows the first 50 pages under Pages, when you are setting up access levels under Allow/Deny... it is an issue when you are running large sites,

In my case i have some pages that I am trying to allow a particular subscription level access to, but these pages do not show up to allow me to tick/untick them, because it only shows 50 pages

Any ideas?

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @greg_mcewan_marriott

Before getting into any mods to the plugin behavior, let's see if we can trick it into thinking your desired pages are more recent than they really are.

Try temporarily changing the published date under Quick Edit for the pages you need to today's date. With any luck, that should pop them right to the top of that 50-page list.

If not, we'll try something else. :slight_smile:

• MommyBlogDesigns
    • New Recruit

This is actually a big issue ... i just passed the 50 page mark ... and now the pages that are not showing in the top 50 pages won't work with the access levels that I already set for them. We need this fixed so we can set access levels for more than 50 pages please

Thank you :slight_smile:

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Just passing through here,

The following can be added to your wp-config.php

Within the administration area by default when setting up access you can only see 25 posts,
    You can extend that with the following code. Just change the number to something you
    would like. Keep in mind the higher the number, the longer the process time and the more
    likely your PHP will either timeout or present Memory errors.
    define( 'MEMBERSHIP_POST_COUNT', 25);
    This is the same as the option for posts, however it controls the amount of pages. By default
    this one is restricted to 50.
    define( 'MEMBERSHIP_PAGE_COUNT', 50);

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Kaliman,

Thanks for sharing your idea.

Having a search option or a pagination option would be cool to have.

You would be so kind to share it on a new thread under "Features and Feedback" so that we can send it to our lead developer Eugene ?

This one is pretty old and a new one would be better to track the progress.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.