Pagination missing in my latest posts page

My main blog posts page (www.hgpreseach.com/insights) is set to display up to 15 posts. However, there is no pagination function at the bottom of the page to page over for older posts. I know this is a built-in wordpress function, and I know my theme is supposed to have it, but it's being suppressed somewhere. Can you please help me recover it? Where is the function stored, called?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Eyal,

Hope you're doing well today! Usually something like this would be a theme issue. If you temporarily swap to the default 2015 theme then does the pagination show up properly? If so, then it sounds like your theme isn't properly supporting pagination and you would want to contact it's developers. They would best know the way to get it sorted out :slight_smile:

If it's still not showing when you switch to the default 2015 theme, then it's more likely to be a plugin conflict and you can try deactivating them all to see if it then shows up - then narrow down which one it is.

For more information on WordPress pagination you can take a look through the codex page on it: https://codex.wordpress.org/Pagination

Hope that helps! If you do still have further questions just let us know.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.