Paid memberships not sending email notifications

I'm not getting the email notifications that are supposed to be sent from my paid membership, the free one send the notification correctly.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello neil

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked your site and I see that transactions seem to be finalized properly, as there are successful payments logged in transaction logs. That would mean that IPN settings seem to be correct which is a good thing.

However, I would like you to make one more test:

1. Go to the "Membership 2 -> Settings -> General" page and disable the "Use WordPress Cron for sending emails" option there

2. Go to your "FastestCache" plugin settings and clear cache and disable all caching options

Try to make a paid transaction then and see if the message got delivered, make sure please that you have also checked "spam" folder in the inbox.

Let me know about results and I'll pass that to our developers so they could check the install and solve the issue.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @bookieinsiders!

I apologize for the delay on my end. It's been a bit more busy here last days than usually, I'm sorry for that.

As for the issue. I run some more tests and was able to replicate that on my own setup as well. I have also checked that with our developers and that turns out to be the bug. Our developers are working on a fix for that as it has to be applied directly on plugin's code level.

I'm not able to give an ETA on this but it's already reported and they are working on it so please keep an eye on this ticket in case we had any additional information for you or some sort of a "hot patch" for that but also - please make sure that you're keeping the plugin up to date as the fix will most likely be released with one of the nearest updates.

Once again, I apologize for the delay on my end.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.