I have setup a WP multisite with paying members and geolocation.
The idea with the website is that it covers the whole country of Denmark locally: Registered users get local content (nearest city).
I need PaidMembershipPro and BP and KLEO Directory (theme) and geolocation to work together as a whole.
• WP multisite: Bysans.net + bysans.net/shoops, bysans.net/handelsstanden, bysans.net/directory
• BuddyPress Member Types: Five paying + one free.
• Membership payment: PaidMembershipPro (PaidMemberShip levels: Nine paying + on free.)
• WP Themes: For main site and Directory: KLEO (http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/) and two subsites (market places): Dokan (https://wedevs.com/products/plugins/dokan/)
• Geolocation plugins: wpgeodirectory.com and GeoMyWp
• Domain mapping: Activated
Besides the ‘main site’ bysans.net there are for the time being two subsites with marketplace/multiseller shops: (bysans.net/shoops AND bysans.net/handelsstanden). Registered user from the mainste (bysans.net) are ‘automatically’ signed in but need to be charged explicitly if they sign-up for a shop on one of these subsites.
I have also setup a subsite based on a Directory with map (bysans.net/directory). On this site paying members are submitted as ‘Places’.
The huge challenge:
I need these ‘Places’ and PaidMemberships and BuddyPress Member Types to interact as one unity across the multisite network: So when user X signs up for a PaidMembership level A, user X also becomes a BP Member Type B and also a ‘Place C’ (and shows on the directory sites map.)
I’m open to all suggestions that can solve my ‘problems’
I have signed up for the whole package on wpmudev.org and hopes that some of the tools/plugins can help me out :upside_down: