Panino Theme Responsiveness

I'm working on my site using the Panino them. One reason I chose that them is because it is responsive, and I'm anticipating that the large majority of my traffic is going to be from mobile devices. It looks great on the mobile preview in the editor mode, but when I view the site on an actual mobile device, there is a significant amount of white space on the right, while it feels like the site should take up the whole device screen. I tried a couple different devices/screen sizes, the same issue on all of them. Is this something I can fix, or should I just look for a new theme?

• Rupok

Hi Travis,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I think some of your elements are going out of the container and that's why white space is showing on the right in mobile view. I could tell you more specifically if I could inspect your site elements but your site seems to be locked with some maintenance mode plugin.

This can be fixed with simple custom CSS I believe. I could give you exact custom CSS code to fix this if I could inspect as I said above. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this and give you proper custom CSS code to fix this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Travis

Hey Rupok - I couldn't get it to work. Everything looks like it's within the containers, but it still loads with a big white chunk on the side. Since I haven't even gotten very far with the design, rather than set up the Support Access and wait for a custom CSS fix that has the potential to break in the future, I'd rather just start over from scratch. I double-checked the demo on my phone and it looks great, so obviously I did something wrong and I think the best solution is to just get rid of everything I did. I've saved all the text, images, and layout notes I need, but I can't figure out how to delete/reset the theme. I saw in a different older support threat that there was a "Reset Theme" option within the General section of the Upfront tab, but that option isn't there for me, maybe that was in an old version? Anyways, I would really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction to just start over with a clean slate with the Panino theme without deleting WordPress entirely. Thanks!

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Travis,

If reset option is not in General, then go to Upfront -> User restrictions and there click "Save changes" - after that you should have again options for reseting

When there is big white space next to page it is quite common that there are big headlines that are pushing layout.
    Sometimes CSS fix is not necessary - but small adjustment. If you wish we could really take a quick look - maybe there will be no need for resetting theme. Let me know.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.