Panino Upfront inserting from Media Gallery freezes

When trying to insert an image from media library in all situations it freezes when loading the media gallery. Attached is a screen shot of where it freezes.

Works fine in Spirit theme, so this appears to be an issue specifically with Panino

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Ben,

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I tried to replicate this issue on my testing site but on single and Multisite installation I was able to load media gallery without problem so I want to check if there are any errors in browser console on your site.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Ben

So I built the who site in fixer, but still wanted to try your restaurant theme.

I then went to another site and tried activating the Panino theme on another blog. Media gallery showing without issue.

I then went back to the site i just built in fixer and switched it to Panino. Media gallery showing, however...some quirks that I didn't see in the other themes.

Tried to change the slide show, however it wouldn't show the pre-made images you have in your slide show nor a button to add your own. I then reloaded the page and activated upfront. Now the pre-made images show and the ability to add an image. I proceeded to remove the 2 pre-made images and add my own.

Previously when adding my own images I was given the option on each image of various sites: 150x150 and then 3 other larger version and then the full size.

For some reason I am only given the option of 150x150 and full size.

I then reload the page and go to upfront editing mode and now I am presented with all image sizes.

SO...don't know what to make of it, obviously a weird bug to uncover...but that's what happened only in this theme. The others seemed to not have issue. Here are a couple screenshots.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Ben,

Thank you for screenshots - I again tried to replicate and without luck - I'm able to add new images to slider and choose from all sizes.
    Could you add this line to your wp-config.php

define('UPFRONT_DEBUG_LEVELS', 'dependencies');

and see if this will make any change in the Panino theme?

If not could you grant support access for me to check this issue? I would switch for while to Panino and check if there are any errors in console that would tell us why this is behaving so weird (or I can even create new test subsite and test it there).

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.