Panino upfront theme stops loading at 48%

Hi

I have panino upfront theme on hublog.se/sundsgruppen with domain sundsgruppen.se

I use Domain mapping and when I put domain sundsgruppen.se on hublog.se/sundsgruppen Upfront panino edit mode loads only to 48% and then stops loading.

If I go to a page ie sundsgruppen.se/holdon I can load upfront to 100% and then go to upfront index page from there

But directly to sundsgruppen.se does not work

any ideas?

kind regards Hubbe

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Hubbe ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I checked your website and I think this is not related to Domain Mapping. In the subsite's homepage you have a Google Map and the Google Maps API usage rules changed a few months ago and from now on, we need to create an API Key.

Checking the browser console you got this error:

Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#missing-key-map-error

Please, go to the subsite admin panel -> Upfront -> General and in the "API Keys" section, click in the "here" link to create your API KEY.

This link will redirect you to the Google Developers page to create a project and an API KEY.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.