Paragraph in CustomPress Custom Post

Hi, I am using Gravity Forms for user-submitted custom posts by CustomPress. In the body field I use merge tags for the content template as such;

{Dit klusje moet worden uitgevoerd op:12} voor {Voornaam:3}

<P STYLE="Beschrijving">font-size: 18pt</P>

{Beschrijving:10}

This produces a custom post which looks fine in the backend but when I publish the post all content is right after one another, no paragraphs, instead of on a new line (which should come from the
tags right?).

I tried replacing
tags with <p> tags without succes. If I look at Add Post it has a option for 'Content Options' with 'Auto-Paragraphs' but I can't find this setting within Custom Press for my custom post.

Any help is welcome! (and yes I am a newby to WP/WP :slight_smile: )

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Can we get a link to a post that has this problem?

Also if you're hoping to add a class of Beschrijving and font size it should probably look more like this:
    <p style="class:Beschrijving;font-size:18pt;">{Beschrijving:10}</p>

Again, this will depend on exactly what you're wanting to do as well. you'd have to do this in the HTML editor in WordPress - which sometimes does cut out paragraph tags, so best practice would be to save it in the HTML editor and then avoid returning to the Visual editor.

Let us know how you do! Thanks!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

I get an "under construction" notice on that link. I'm still not totally sure I understand what's happening. Sometimes the kses filtering in WordPress removes tags unnecessarily during sanitization. Could you try using the HTML editor in WordPress and clicking publish from there? Do you get any different results?

Let us know - and if I can get a link to see the problem - all the better. Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Robert,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.