Parallax Feature doesn't work for region backgrounds

Just wanted to give notice to the developers. I've tried viewing this in two different browsers. The Parallax feature for Upfront as a region background will show up in the Upfront editor, however not on the live site.

Note: Using the Spirit theme.

Hope this helps!
Ciro

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Ciro

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

The Parallax feature for Upfront as a region background will show up in the Upfront editor, however not on the live site.

Do you mean the option is in editor but not in live site or the option is not there at all?

Cheers
    Ash

• Ciro Bey
      • WordPress Warrior

@Ashok
      The option is there in the editor and works great. But only in the editor. The image stays as you scroll down/up the page and you view more of the image as you scroll. However, once viewing the live site (out of upfront), no image appears in the region.

I just wanted to give the developers a heads up and if it was a problem for everyone. I don't NEED the feature, but is certainly a visual pleasing one.

• Frank Oonk
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I have the same problem.. De background image sometimes won't show up (in theme: Spirit) in the live site (shows white background) when chosing parallax for that region, while the background is shown in the upfront editor. However in both, the "draggable elements" are visible.

When i hard refresh the page, the background image is shown for 2 seconds. Then a "display: none" appears on the div:

<div class="upfront-output-bg-overlay upfront-output-bg-image upfront-output-bg-desktop upfront-parallax" data-bg-parallax=".upfront-bg-image" style="display: none;"><div class="upfront-bg-image upfront-image-lazy upfront-image-lazy-bg upfront-parallax-element upfront-image-lazy-loaded" style="top: -30px; bottom: -30px; background-image: url(http://.....jpg); background-size: 0px 0px; background-position: 0px 0px;" data-src-desktop="//boscotondo.vuora.nl/wp-content/uploads/sites/50/2015/09/slider_centre_court_small.jpg" data-bg-image-ratio-desktop="0.67" data-src="//.....jpg" data-bg-image-ratio="0.67"></div></div>

• Ash
      • WordPress Hacker

Hey there

Thanks for posting in this thread, however it might be best if you open your own, even if the issues seem closely related. That way it will remain independent of this one and ensure it doesn't confuse issues here if this thread needs reopening again by the author.

This also allows us to better track and answer your questions to ensure we don't miss any for you.

You can start a new thread here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Thanks
      Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.