Parallax Regions Showing Just Black Areas

Across my whole site, parallax regions are coming through as just black sections.

This page should show the most examples.
http://www.kellenberg.org/ark/

What's going on here?

• Rupok

Hi Eric,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and booted Upfront Editor for that page and I could see the issue in action in your site. However, I clicked on the edit region icon (the pencil icon on the top right corner of the parallax region), and then clicked on the settings icon under the red cross icon, and the moment I clicked on that settings icon, your parallax background image was visible.

I saved that region and checked that page on another tab and now your parallax images are showing. I did this for all parallax regions on that page and now all parallax images on that page is showing. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I'm not sure why this is behaving such because I could not regenerate this on my test site. However just going to region settings seems to be fixing that for you. So I believe you can fix all your parallax images in this way.

Please let us know if you have any further query or if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.