Parrot Theme breaking my website

Parrot isn't installing properly... cause when activated, breaks the website

Warning: include_once(/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/upfront_functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 3

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/upfront_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/local/php5.4/lib/php') in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 3

Warning: include_once(/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/class_upfront_debug.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 4

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/class_upfront_debug.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/local/php5.4/lib/php') in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 4

Warning: include_once(/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/class_upfront_server.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 5

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/class_upfront_server.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/local/php5.4/lib/php') in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 5

Warning: include_once(/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/class_upfront_theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 6

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/class_upfront_theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/local/php5.4/lib/php') in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 6

Fatal error: Class 'Upfront_ChildTheme' not found in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 8

• Milan

Hello @calebxmaxx,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Dear member seems like its issue of corrupt installation which can easily fixed by removing all the older files of Upfront( rather let's say it deleting ) by using ftp. So please login to your hosting provider and navigate to /wp-content/themes/. Delete upfront and Parrot theme folder from there.

Go back to WPMU DEV > Themes . Search for term "Parrot". Hit "Install" button. Wait for some time and then activate theme either from that page or from Appearance > Themes page.

After this much process you should be good to go with Parrot theme, but if in some case you can't please send me your ftp and wp-credentials and I will install that theme on your site for you. :slight_smile:

If you decide to send me your credentials, then here is the flow you need to follow to make sure it reaches to me. :slight_smile:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Milan Savaliya"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference

Send me in and I will does that job for you. :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful day.

Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.