Parrot Theme breaking my website

Parrot isn't installing properly... cause when activated, breaks the website

Warning: include_once(/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/upfront_functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 3

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/upfront_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.usr/local/php5.4/lib/php') in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 3

Warning: include_once(/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/class_upfront_debug.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 4

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/class_upfront_debug.php' for inclusion (include_path='.usr/local/php5.4/lib/php') in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 4

Warning: include_once(/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/class_upfront_server.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 5

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/class_upfront_server.php' for inclusion (include_path='.usr/local/php5.4/lib/php') in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 5

Warning: include_once(/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/class_upfront_theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 6

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/upfront/library/class_upfront_theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.usr/local/php5.4/lib/php') in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 6

Fatal error: Class 'Upfront_ChildTheme' not found in /home/www/youremployeebenefitsolutions.com/wp-content/themes/uf-parrot/functions.php on line 8

• Milan

Hello @calebxmaxx,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us.

Dear member seems like its issue of corrupt installation which can easily fixed by removing all the older files of Upfront( rather let's say it deleting ) by using ftp. So please login to your hosting provider and navigate to /wp-content/themes/. Delete upfront and Parrot theme folder from there.

Go back to WPMU DEV > Themes . Search for term "Parrot". Hit "Install" button. Wait for some time and then activate theme either from that page or from Appearance > Themes page.

After this much process you should be good to go with Parrot theme, but if in some case you can't please send me your ftp and wp-credentials and I will install that theme on your site for you.

If you decide to send me your credentials, then here is the flow you need to follow to make sure it reaches to me.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Milan Savaliya"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference

Send me in and I will does that job for you.

Have a wonderful day.

Cheers,
    Milan