Parrot Theme. Menu items have the option "Anchor" so how to you create...

Parrot Theme. Menu items have the option "Anchor" so how to you create an anchor in a section? There is no anchor or section module. My site is on wpengine and is in the staging area at the moment as I was going to change the multisite front page to the Parrot theme - however - Am I the only one that Upfront frustrates the HECK out of?? The Staging area is at http://webstorme.staging.wpengine.com/

So I want the menu items in the top section to scroll down to the different sections.

Next. I purchased Mapify (http://codecanyon.net/item/mapifyit-customized-google-maps-for-wordpress/2577184) because Explorable is another point of frustraction. It is SLLOOWW, and you can't center the map - so I was switching out to Mapify.

I want to make Mapify one of the full screen sections - but It does not seem that I am able to create anything other than image, video, slider, or the built in map, as a full screen section.
Is it going to be possible to put mapify into Parrot as a full screen section?

Thanks.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Derek,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

As for anchors. Once you click on the little "gear" icon for selected element, please expand the "Element CSS Style" section of the box that pops out and select "make this element an anchor. You'll be given an option to give it a name and therefore able to link to it.

As for maps. I'm not familiar with the plugin you're referring to and not able to test it but does it feature any shortcodes? If so, have you tried adding them to any text element to see if they work with Parrot at all? Let me know please!

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Derek,

Can mapify be added as iframe element or shortcode?

If yes you can create new region on your site, in this example let's call it mapregion, and in that section add code element for iframe or text element for shortcode to insert your map

Now add this CSS code to global css:

#upfront-region-container-mapregion .upfront-grid-layout {
    	width: 100%;
    }

Notice that ID in that CSS code ends with mapregion which is the name of the region we created.

Save the changes and that should be it.

Let us know if that worked for you.

Best regards,
    Predrag