Parse error: T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM

Receive the following error when trying to activate the Appointments+ plugin:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home2/public_html/subdomains/wp-content/plugins/appointments/appointments.php on line 4620

• Sajid

Hi @bwfirth,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It appears there are some files got missed during the installation process. Please delete this plugin completely and then install again.

If one click install does not work with WPMU DEV > Plugins then download the plugin from this URL and install the plugin from Plugins > Add New > Upload.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

Hi @bwfirth,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

There seems to be issue with PHP double colon while accessing the class method. Please open up appointments/appointments.php file using a code editor and find following line on line number 4620.

$installer::uninstall();
    ...replace it with this one:
    $installer->uninstall();

Save changes and then try to activate the plugin again by uploading the updated file to server.

It should fix your issue. I will flag developer of this plugin also to make sure we add this change in the master copy of the plugin so you don't need to make this change each time you update it.

Note: If you are not comfortable in editing the files then feel free to send in FTP and WordPress admin login details and I will be happily assist with this matter. You can send credentials using our secure/private contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.