Partners registration on Marketpress?

Hi there

I am building a website just like Amazon or Ebay, etc...where producers, sellers will sell their items trough my website for a small procentage!
My question is: How can I Set up a registration for THEM, so after they log in, they will be able to see ONLY the MarketPress Procuct Settings( add product, manage orders, set up payments, shipping, etc), but NOTHING else( no any other admin authorization for them)??? Is there an extra plugin for this? How can I restrict them to see only the MarketPress settings, but not the theme settings for example?
I really appreciate any help.
Thank You

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings caesaregypt,

It is my opinion that the Easy Blogging plugin would be a great choice for accomplishing this mission.

You can not only choose which pre-made menus the member will have access to, but also input your own custom menu selections too.

It can be forced on any member level that you choose and made so that they will never see the regular dashboard nor can they access it.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings caesaregypt,

Is the Easy Blogging like a registration pluggin?

The above question I do not understand what you mean, please advise.

Where I can let my sellers to see ONLY but ONLY the MarketPress settings?

This is up to you, but yes it can be made so the menu shows them only Market Press settings and of course the ability to log out.

Is there a light version of it, where I can test it first?

No there is not a light version nor a way to test it other then doing it. But there is a great screen shot showing the menu system of the Easy Blogging plugin

Cheers, Joe

• caesaregypt
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank You Joe for your help.
    Just to be clear, All I need is a small registration plugin, where my sellers, producers can log in, add their products, and leave. Period!
    There are thousands of free registration plugins, but so far none of them gives me the option to this!
    ( All of them let me only to set the role for author, pending, editor, etc, but I cannot restrict them for only the MarketPress Product settings)
    Thank You

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings caesaregypt,

Clearly the best approach to this is controlling what users see and have access to in the dashboard.

Though I have already offered one possible solution of course there are more like WP Hide Dashboard plugin.

I have offered these types of solutions so that you can offer the specified user role the menu of your choice which may only include Market Press menu's.

Please advise which of these suggested plugins you have tried that did not work for this task?

Cheers, Joe

• caesaregypt
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks again Joe,

I tried a lot of different reg. plugin, like Maven Member, Wp User Control, just to mention a few, but none of them is able to set specifically to the Product page of the MarketPress!
    When you mention:-- "I have offered these types of solutions so that you can offer the specified user role the menu of your choice which may only include Market Press menu's."--what exactly mean specified user role? Is that means that i have to enter in the Editor, or to work with HTML in any kind of form? Or the plugins you mentioned should have options for that( to restrict users to see only the Pages, or Sections I choose) in their settings?
    Thank You

• tangible
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

The easy blogging plugin isn't really a registration plugin. What it does is give the admin page a new look. You can customize the backend menu to only have the add product function without having any of the other administrative functions. Then, in the network admin section you'd go to easy blogging options and set it so that everyone with a certain user role is forced to use the easy blogging interface. That way everyone with that user role would have access only to the limited menu you wanted.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings caesaregypt,

To add to what surpassweb was pointing out, you can in turn add custom menu selections to just the Market Press items that you want them to access.

The flow -> Registration -> Default role is assigned -> Default role is forced Easy Blogging -> Easy Blogging has only Market Press menu selections and logout.

@surpassweb some rep points for you for trying to help another member

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.