Pass exporer third party cookies during login?

I have a site that runs in the facebook canvas and I need to have facebook members login. It works in all browsers except explorer.

• Charles Converse

I found the issue is real simple to fix. Only you have to pay or know coding. A plugin for just this could be created. I just don't know how yet. I need to include a "p3p compact privacy policy" to my site. It will allow explorer and safari to accept 3rd party cookies without having members having to reset thier security settings. I know this because of research I did last 48 hours. I go to hit login I have auto register set and all that happens is the little bar that shows the login is working runs and runs forever never loging in. If I drop my security settings to allow 3rd party cookies the login works just fine inside the iframe or outside of it.

My idea for a plugin is you install it and you have a tool in the side bar admin menu. You click it answer the questions. Whats the business name, owner, address and all the info needed for the policy. It asks the site info, what info it collects and so on and so forth. Then it out puts html for the policy page, xml for privacy file and text for the text file. You save these files to server and add a bit of code to head template file and test it through a link to a p3p validation website.

Now you can add this to the ultimate facebook and you have a full canvas page app crerating plugin. That allows logging in from the facebook canvas page.

I found 1000's of people asking the answer to this problem. But no one ever answered back. It's a high dollar service running around $225 per site per policy from sales pages. A $19 plugin would sell thousands of times...

Thanks
    C. Converse

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.