Pay Appointments+ services with myCred points

Hi there,
I would like to allow members that I have created in Membership 2 Pro to be able to make reservations using Appointments+. This is the first point.
Then I would like those members to pay for their appointments using myCred points.
I don't seem to find an easy way of doing this out of the box with the plugins installed.
Thanks for your help.
Best
Renaud

• Sajid

Hi @Renaud,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am afraid its not possible out of the box with these plugins because there is no direct integration between myCred and Appointments+.

Right now you can only use PayPal for appointments deposit or use MarketPress plugin for appointments payments.

Membership 2 plugin also have integration with appointments+ plugin where you can give discounts to the members based on their membership. You can set the discount from Appointments > Settings > General > Payment Settings > Membership 2 Integration as seen in attached screenshot.

For myCred integration, you might need a full fledge add-on/module where users can pay with myCred points. That is beyond the level of support we can provide here. If you want the integration then perhaps you might need to hire a third party developer from jobs board. No staff member can work there, all members are independent freelancers who know's our plugin framework very well.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.