pay for site MB use afterwards

Hi,

Is it possible with this plugin to make users pay for there user afterwards?
So I mean no limitation to the website, but pay for what you use?

Kinds regards

• mortydot
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Gina,

Thank you for your replay,
    As I read the description, the plugin sets the limit of the site to use in MB, after payment.
    I would like to create a invoice, afterword’s, depending on the amount of disk space they use afterword’s.
    Is this possible?

Kinds regards,
    Sven

• mortydot

Hi Timothy,

The idea is that users pay afterwords for the MB of disk space they used.
    A small example:
    User pays 10,00 each month minimal for 100Mb site space,
    each MB over it costs a euro.

For example a site of 150mb size will cost:
    10,00+50,00= 60,00.

Just like with your mobile phone.
    You pay a amount each month for basic number of minutes, each minute over the limit you pay extra.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Well with WHMCS you can charge for MB usage, then you can set soft limits and overages so you could bill them when they use more. This would be billed by invoice after the fact.

Or you could just offer them packages, where they upgrade as they get there.

You could even offer both, so overages would be more expensive than pre paying.

Screens attached.

Thanks.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

This seems default cpanel configuration option page...
    How is this associated with WPMultiSite-subsite billing?

No, thats a default Product setup page within WHMCS. Thats where you tell it is cPanel, Plesk, WordPress Multisite or what ever else you are setting it up for.

The cPanel part you are looking at is a drop down where you select the provisioning module from.

I'm thinking it might be worth you taking some time to understand WHMCS better and read through their docs:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Documentation_Home

Once you understand their system you should understand the integration we offer to provision websites between WHMCS and WordPress.

Take care.

• mortydot

Hi tomothy,

Thank you, I'm using WHMCS for several years, thats why I recognized the cpanel page.

I whas suspecting a different product configuration page I gues.
    Yes, I'm at the right plugin page, MU profsioning manages Wordpress multi site, subsite installation, correct?

Kinds regards,
    Sven

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Its not a cPanel page, its a WHMCS product creation/editing page/. Its not specific to cPanel, you can select any module in there.

You simply use the appropriate module to provision sites in a Multisite setup just like you would for Plesk, Lxadmin, etc.

As your familiar with WHMCS for several years I assume you now know how to bill for MB after the fact then. I'll mark this one as resolved.

Take care and have a great day/evening!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.