Pay in advance - subscribe for 3 months

Hi,

I would love to offer the possibility of subscribing for 3 months, paying in advance - is there a way?

I want the user to chose his plan and then decide to pay for 1 month or 3 months.

Thank you!

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hi @giuliabigi

Thanks for posting on the forum.

If I understand you correctly, can't you just create different subscription plans, 1 with 3 months payment terms & the other with 1 month payment terms set them to either finite or serial.

hope this helps, if you require any further assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

thanks.

• giuliabigi
    • New Recruit

Hi Vaughan,

thank you!

I was thinking if there is also a way to just create a different payment, like an option to pay for one month or 3 months. What you say will work, anyway, it's just that I will have to create duplicates for my plans (1 mont, 3 months)

Thank you!

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @giuliabigi, I hope you're well today!

The solution @Vaughan suggested is the only way to make it work at the moment... unless you custom-code your own payment gateway and include the payment intervals there!

Creating duplicates for your plans might seem like an overkill, but is ultimately the best solution to provide users the flexibility they require.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.