Pay Per Post and Pay with a Like conflicts

Hello, I recently purchased both the "Pay Per Post" and "Pay with a like" plugins. I have an issue with both enabled. It seems when I use the PWAL shortcodes it shows up with the Pay per post button saying "Pay .25 to get access". I made sure I was using PWAL, refreshed, and still the same thing. I disabled it and removed the plugin from my site and it's working again. The button was grey but still worked, when I removed the PPV plugin it turned blue. Is there a conflict when using both of these plugins on a site? I really want to use both for free content and paid content. Thank you for the help.

Jonathan

• PC

Hello Jonathan,

Greetings and thanks for your email.

This has already been sent to the attention of our lead developer @Arnold and he is working on a fix.

If you don't set Pay With a Like (PWAL) to always off in a post protected by Pay Per View (ppv), then pwal protection appears on the ppv protected content and the same applies vice versa.

Can you check and let me know if the post shows always off for any of the plugins (PWAL or PPV) ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.