Pay Per View checkout does not work.

Pay Per View payment does not work with sandbox mode. It goes through PayPal checkout fine but after coming from PayPal sandbox site and clicking on confirm payment button gives following error:

There was a problem finalizing your purchase with PayPal. Please try again.

There is no plugin/theme conflict test according to member.

They are also getting this issue on other site too.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi adam,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I could regenerate the same issue on my test site. So I’m reporting this as a confirmed bug to our developer. I believe, he will come up with a fix very soon.

Please keep in mind, our developers work around the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix. I will appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi adam,

I’m so sorry for the delay from our end. We were heavily testing this on our end because sometimes we could regenerate this and sometimes we could not. Most probably this depends on PayPal API credentials configured in site because in the same site, it gave error with one PayPal credentials and didn’t give this error with another set of PayPal credentials.

To make sure if this is the issue, we need to test our PayPal API credentials on your site and check if it still gives the error or not. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I’m looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• adam
    • Flash Drive

Hello Rupok,

I have already updated this issue on Support Access. But still not got any support from your side. From this issue, my other tasks are delay.

So please guide me that how to resolve this problem. Please help me regarding this problem.

Thanks

Adam

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi adam,

So sorry for the delay. I can’t see Support Access granted for any of your sites. Did you grant access before? I’m afraid, it expired then.

As I requested before, please confirm here with a reply that you have granted Support Access. We will start investigating it as soon as you confirm.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi adam,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I checked our system, but it seems like the support access for your website isn’t enabled in our side. To get this sorted faster, please send us your credentials so that we could check, and see what’s being missed here.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

– To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas

-WordPress admin username

-WordPress admin password

-login url

-FTP credentials (host/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant urls

Please do let us know once you have sent the credentials so that we could give a closer look. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hello Adam,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I tested this in my system, and it does work fine, so the issues is more specific to your site. I just quickly enabled the Pay Per View plugin, and I could notice there isn't any identity token added in there, so that might be reason for it, to not work

To generate identity token, you'll have to login using the PayPal sandbox merchant email, once done, go to the following URL, as shown in the screenshot below:

https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/businessprofile/mytools

And Select the Website Preferences option as shown in the screenshot. Once done, you'll notice the option to add the Return URL, and enable PDT.

You can keep the remaining settings as default, once the settings are saved, go back to the Website Preferences via the following link:

https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/businessprofile/mytools

And this time under PDT, you'll notice Identity Token being generated, please add that in the plugin settings, and then check whether it works.

If you still have issues even after that, please do let us know whether you are comfortable with us performing a plugin conflict test.

Please do let us know how that goes, have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.