pay per view how to display the currency in euro

Hi,

I ve installed the plugin "pay per view"
I changed inside the settings the currency in euros and there the changes are made.
But on the website, it's the "$" that is displaying.
How can I change that in € please?

Another question,
when a person surscribes to see the content during one full day or more, and he/she has to sign up on the website.
Is it the login and password that make remember this person to display the content only the time who he/she payed for?

Thanks for your answers

• PC

Hello Gilles,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

But on the website, it's the "$" that is displaying.
    How can I change that in € please?

You need to enter a € sign under Pay Per View settings on Payment options where it says

One time view description : Pay only $PRICE to see this DESCRIPTION
    Daily pass description : Access all content for just $PRICE for DAY day
    Subscription description : Subscribe for just $PRICE for DAY days

Just replace the $ sign with € and you are good to go.

when a person surscribes to see the content during one full day or more, and he/she has to sign up on the website.
    Is it the login and password that make remember this person to display the content only the time who he/she payed for?

While the above explanation is not clear on what you want to ask however what I understand is as below.

The daily pass and the Recurring subscription require the user to create an account on your website and accordingly keeps a track of the number of days of validity.

So if I registered for a daily pass and you have set the daily pass validity to 3 days, then I will have full access to all the content you have protected for 3 days and will lose access after that.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.