pay per view makes front end of site blank white pages until uninstalled

title says it all

• Patrick

Hi there @webcontrol

I hope you are well today!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce that on any of my test sites.

It sounds like a conflict with some other plugin active on your site, or perhaps even your theme.

Which version of WordPress are you running on that site?

Have you tested for conflicts by temporarily deactivating all other plugins and enabling a default theme before activating Pay Per View?

• webcontrol

I find it VERY strange that I have SO many issues with wpmu plugs... and not with other peoples. I have now installed the pay with a like and when testing it it does not publish the page... just a broken mess of a page... And then when trying to view pay stats I get logged out unable to log back in even after deleting the plug from the server.... EVERY SINGLE plug I have used by wpmu besides ONE has been total rubbish when it comes to real world use... and the one that I could use had limitations you would not expect for an uptodate plug... I SO want my money back and I seriously recommend people avoid this community. I'm done... It's a total farce.

• webcontrol

update... it didn't just break the site it ripped a hole through it... even after removing the plugin from the server I can't login and none of my web pages exist anymore... you go to the about page or any page and it just says this page does not exist... totally ate the site... killed it, dead

I have other sites... so installed your wp bra-nd-ing plug... guess what happened....

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/classes/ubadmin.php on line 1421

Yes a fatal error! How totally unusual!! NOT

• Domas

Hi @webcontrol,

I'm sorry to hear that. I just tested locally the Pay Per View plugin and it works fine for me. There might be some conflict on your site with other plugins.

I would like to take a closer look at your site.

Can you please send in:

- In the subject field add "Attn: Domas"
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks!
    Domas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.