Pay Per View, Membership, Affiliates

Hello,

1. How is it possible to add Affiliates manual, please ?

2. How is it possible to track "payments per view" and "unlocked Memberships" with Affiliates ?

Let me explain for what.

a. We wanna give authors the possibility to add some blocked posts on our Website (Pay Per View). Every time if someone choose the option to unlock it, the author should become his payment, for example with a rate of 85%. The rest should stay for us.

b. We wanna create different packages with blocked Premium Forums and Groups for Moderators. Every "blocked Package" has just one Moderator. Every time, if someone unlock such a package, the Moderator should become an Affiliate-Value, for example 85%, and the rest should stay by ourselves.

Is there a method to track this ?

Best regards

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Bruno,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

1. How is it possible to add Affiliates manual, please ?

You can add affiliates via the wp-admin > users, then they can become a affiliate via wp-admin > profile > affiliate :slight_smile:

2. How is it possible to track "payments per view" and "unlocked Memberships" with Affiliates ?

We do have a membership add-on in Affiliates that integrates with our membership plugin, though we don't currently have integration with our Pay Per View plugin.

You can see the stats from the main WordPress admin area :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Bruno

Another question.

Is it possible to add different products to an Affiliate with Membership ?

For example: We make a package with a forum and a group with Membership. This is just for one Affiliate. For no other.

We block also different contents with Membership, for example 2 Article and one video. Is saw in a video that we can do this with Membership. But this is not a Package. This are individual Products. Can we put them also to the same Affiliate, and for no others ?

That means, every time if someone unlock this content, there are a rate of 85% for our Affiliate (Moderator, Author), and 15% stays for us.

On this way we gonna use Pay Per View just for our own content ...

Best regards

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Bruno,

Hope you're well today, you can use this shortcode on a page to output the stats.

[affiliatestatschart] – mirrors the main statistics charts

But you couldn't get stats per blog post, but you could see the affiliate URL clicked.

Is it possible to add different products to an Affiliate with Membership ?

For example: We make a package with a forum and a group with Membership. This is just for one Affiliate. For no other.

We block also different contents with Membership, for example 2 Article and one video. Is saw in a video that we can do this with Membership. But this is not a Package. This are individual Products. Can we put them also to the same Affiliate, and for no others ?

So would that work where each user have their own affiliate setup correct? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Bruno

Hey Jack, thanks a lot. But I think I can´t work with this Combination..

There are 2 reasons:

1. I can´t track WooCommerce with your Affiliate Plugin (and we need WooCommerce).

2. I can´t set the german vat in your Membership-Plugin, Pro Sites and your Affiliate-Plugin. That means, you really make good Plugins, but they are nor usable in germany..

So I have a Membership that I can´t use, because I just purchased it to work with this 3 Plugins.. : (

But thanks..

• Bruno

That´s not enough. You can do this during the checkout, but we have to send an invoice to every customer were the tax is to see excluded.

Produkt: 12,60
    vat 19%: 2,39
    Total: 14,99

Is there a way for you to add this to your products ? Most people in europe have the same problem (with the vat). There are 740.000.000 europeans..

Do you not think, that there is a lot of potential for you and your products ?

You have good ideas and they seems to be well coded, but we can´t use it here without a lot of trouble...

Best regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.