Pay Per View ~ Need Cookie Setting on Each Post/Page like Desription & Price

I am selling audio healing sessions. They are typically an hour, so I can set the global cookie to 1.5 hours to ensure people have time to listen to the session. However, I know I will be adding 15- and 30-minute sessions as well. Therefore, I can foresee that I would like to set the cookie expiration on a per-page/per-post basis rather than globally. I am thinking this can be an adaptation of the script that checks for price against universal price, but I'm not a php scripter.

Could be accomplished by adding a custom ppv section to the child-theme functions.php, so it wouldn't get overwritten in a plugin update?

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Kristi, Michael here! :slight_smile:

Could be accomplished by adding a custom ppv section to the child-theme functions.php, so it wouldn't get overwritten in a plugin update?

It would actually take a customization of the plugin code, so we'd still be talking about re-applying changes to the code on updates to the plugin. That, and taking a peek at the code presently there, this would be more than a simple tweak, and would require a developer to be hired.

I'd be glad to make this into a feature request for you, though, let me move this over to the Features & Feedback section here on the forums, so that others here can vote on this being considered for a future release.

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.