Pay per View - no transactions on site and in PayPal

The Pay Per View plugin is set on site and when you click the button it takes you to PayPal site and it looks like transaction was successful but in the end there's no trace of payment - neither in PayPal nor in the site.

See chat notes for more details, please.

• Dimitris

Hello there Danny,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

I've just tried to replicate this in testing site of mine, using some sandbox PayPal credentials and I wasn't able to replicate this, but something similar...
    Even though my testing visitor selected to pay to see a post once, he got in PayPal and paid, then redirected back to website and could see the actual post, I can't see anything in the activity logs for both merchant and buyer PayPal accounts.
    But, the payment is logged in plugin under "pending transactions".
    I'm not quite sure, if I miss anything here, so I've already escalated this to our Second Level Support team for further investigation. Me or another colleague of mine will keep you posted here, please keep in mind that their response times are a bit larger though. Your patience is highly appreciated!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Danny Alsaffar

I hope you are doing great today. I am really sorry for the delayed response from our side regarding this issue and thank you for your patience so far.

I have tried to replicate this issue on my test site but unfortunately I couldn't replicate it. I even tried your HTML on a page and it was protected fine by Pay Per View. This makes me think that the issue may be specific to your website as I was unable to replicate it on my test site. In order to confirm this and troubleshoot on your website, I will need to have access to your WordPress admin and FTP, I noticed that you previously enabled support access but unfortunately it expired.

Would you please enable support access again or send WordPress and FTP login details via our secure contact form so I can have a closer look. On the contact form choose "I have a different question" then int the subject field type "Attn: Lindeni Mahlalela" then finally include the following in the Message box:

- WordPress admin login (login url, admin username and password) -
    - FTP Login details (FTP Host, Port, username and password) - we will need this to check the template files

Once we have this information we will continue to troubleshoot on your site and hopefully we will find a solution to this problem as soon as possible. I hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.
    Lindeni

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.