pay per view not working

Pay Per View is not working. I've followed all the directions you offer in your plugin, and on the "Use" portion of the pay per view page on you site.

Can you help me get it working, or point me to some good tutorials or something.
I'm also using the membership plugin on my site, but I've disabled it and still nothing.

Thanks
James

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

As a comment from the lead developer of the plugin on https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pay-per-view-and-membership-compatibility

In general, we never thought an integration of Pay Per View and Membership, and on the opposite we tried to avoid overlaps, because these are covering different applications of the spectrum from the low end (micro publishing - PPV) to higher demands (Real Membership).

Both of them fulfill different kind of needs.

• smackmathew
    • New Recruit

Thank you so much for getting back to me so fast.

In general, we never thought an integration of Pay Per View and Membership, and on the opposite we tried to avoid overlaps, because these are covering different applications of the spectrum from the low end (micro publishing - PPV) to higher demands (Real Membership).

Both of them fulfill different kind of needs.

This is exactly why I need to use both. I need to allow for two different kinds of membership subscriptions, and also offer a pay per view option.

Does it cause problems using both plugins?

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Could you please elaborate the issue that you are facing while trying to use this plugin ?

I actually got pay per view to work when wrapping the code with the pay per view tags.

But I need to insert video a different way, and am unable to wrap the code with ppv tags.

In short, I need to enable pay per view on each post without using the selection tool.

I could be doing something wrong, but can't really find any good directions on how to do this.

Thanks
    James

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.