Pay Per View only on one page for a video

Hello,
How do I set up Pay Per View on only one page that has a YouTube video?

In the PayPal sidebar widget on this page I have enabled: Follow global setting, effective status enabled, method use select tool.

I can't even get the purchase option to show up. In the visual I see: [ppw id="39861629" description="Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of our Lives" price="4.99"][/ppw]

http://grm.staging.wpengine.com/rentbuy/

What settings do I need to set to only have this pay per view work on this page?

• irt_it
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Global settings:

Protection for posts enabled for all posts
    Protection for pages enabled for all pages
    Protection for custom post types enabled for all custom post types
    Public content selection method use selection tool

Could the problem be we are using PayPro info and not PayPal Express?

Can we protect YouTube videos using this plugin?

[ppw id="39861629" description="Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of our Lives" price="4.99"] <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SEVcLpMr4iU" height="480" width="640" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0"></iframe>

[/ppw]

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings irt_it,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for the question and sorry to see that you are having an issue with your WordPress installation and the Pay Per View plugin.

From what you have told so far and since you are indicating the short codes are showing, the only thing I can think of is that you are using the same browser to test with as develop which is misleading due to cookies and cache.

Are you using two completely different browsers for developing and testing? i.e. Firefox for developing and Chrome for testing and dumping the caching and cookies of the test browser before each test?

Are you running caching on the WordPress installation in question by any chance?

Let us know.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.