Pay per view plugin

Just bought the Pay per view plugin and after purchase and return to your website, it looks like you're now saying I have to pay monthly to use the plugin!!!! Is that correct??
If so then it wasn't made clear before or during purchase and I'd like a refund please.
Thanks

• Timothy Bowers

No, thats not what we're saying at all.

If you review our terms of service, or the front signup page it tells you exactly how our service works.

I'll quote some just to make it super clear:

Q: Is WPMU DEV basically a subscription service then?

A: Yes, but you can easily cancel, upgrade or downgrade your membership via our easy-to-use membership panel.

Q: Can I carry on using WPMU DEV plugins and themes for as long as I like even if I don’t have a paid membership?

A: Yes! All of our plugins and themes are GPL so you can carry on using them for as long as you like and on as many sites as you like, without any license.

Note in that last one we clearly state Yes! All of our plugins and themes are GPL so you can carry on using them for as long as you like and on as many sites as you like, without any license.

Do I need a subscription to use WPMU DEV plugins and themes?
    No, you don't! You can cancel your membership and use our plugins and themes for as long as you like, no subscription required! Ongoing memberships are only required for support, upgrades, new releases, security updates, videos and the anti splog API.

So a subscription gets you access to downloads, updates and support. You don't however need an active subscription to continue using our plugins, and you can cancel at any point before the renewal.

I hope this clarifies for you.

If you have any further questions then please feel free to let us know.

Take care and have a fantastic day! :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.