Pay per view plugin does nothing?

I have installed the plugin just as the directions. I have read everything, tried all different setting and the result is the same...nothing happens at all.

I have tried on different themes still nothing.(i have built custom template)

I have tried enabling and disabling all other plugins still nothing.

I haven't set up paypal yet because I dont have client details yet, but have sandbox selected and it seemed to work on your demo without?

I am really stressed that this plugin does nothing when the demo makes it look so easy. Can you please help me with this, I am out of solutions?

Thanks

• Aiden

Can someone tell me if they have got this plugin to work.

I have tried it on different wordpress installs ( all 4.1).

I have tried it on many different themes as far back as twenty twelve.

I thought it might be because I hadn't set up paypal API signiture, but no that doesn't do it.

I have gone over every single setting many times and tried different settings, still doesn't work. It just does nothing at all!!

Is there something in wordpress settings that is needed? I have also tried changing the "anyone can register" checkbox, with no result.

I have never bought a plugin that does absolutely nothing and am hoping to hear from anyone who can help me. Hopefully I am missing something, but I really have no idea why it just does nothing at all.

Thanks in advance

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Aiden,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thanks for posting on the forum.

Glad you could figured it out.

Yes when you use Pay per view shortcode sing the icon on the editor tool bar to protected the selected content then you have to use Pay Per View method ‘Use Selection Tool’.

This information is provided in this Pay per view plugin usage page https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pay-per-view/#usage as following.

If you want to override general settings, select one of the other methods. With ‘Use Selection Tool’ you need to select each content using the icon on the editor tool bar.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.