pay per view plugin implementation........

1. How do we set up different PayPal currencies and amounts for different "Pay Per View" buttons using custom code ?

2. How do we replace/add a paragraph/YouTube video with the "Pay Per View" button?

3. After successful payment, PayPal redirects to that page from where it calls, but can you suggest how can I customize the

return_url for each "Pay Per View" button, after the successful PayPal payment?

• aristath

Hello there @Energyquarter, I hope you're well today!

1. How do we set up different PayPal currencies and amounts for different "Pay Per View" buttons using custom code ?

You can't have a different currency for each post, they all have the same currency!

2. How do we replace/add a paragraph/YouTube video with the "Pay Per View" button?

If you take a look at the plugin's Usage page, it's the screenshot on step 6: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pay-per-view/#usage

3. After successful payment, PayPal redirects to that page from where it calls, but can you suggest how can I customize the return_url for each "Pay Per View" button, after the successful PayPal payment?

The Pay Per View plugin allows users to pay in order to continue reading the page they were on.
    So when the PayPal payment is complete, they will be redirected back to the content that they paid for to continue reading it!
    There is no option to change that URL, unless you hact the plugin and custom-code it.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.