Pay-per-view plugin installation in divi theme

Hello,

I am having issues installing the Pay-per-view plugin to my Wordpress site using the divi theme. Im looking to either lock a whole blog (with 6 posts) to be boughten and unlock once payed. Or for each blog post to unlock one by one. I can't figure out how to get just the blog locked as there is no Pay-per-view button within the divi blog itself.

Thanks!

• Rupok

Hi Jessica,

Im looking to either lock a whole blog (with 6 posts) to be boughten and unlock once payed

This is possible with Pay Per View, even with Divi theme. If you go to "Dashboard > Pay Per View > Pay Per View" settings, there you will see "Payment Options" section where you can set price for unlocking all blog posts. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

In this way, you can lock your whole blog.

I can't figure out how to get just the blog locked as there is no Pay-per-view button within the divi blog itself.

I activated divi on my test site to check this issue but I can see Pay Per View Button withing the Divi Editor. I've created a screencast showing that: http://take.ms/8ZnWS

So there is Pay Per View button within the Divi blog with which you can lock and set price for each content. And from Pay Per View settings, you can set price for unlocking whole blog. Am I missing something? Please let us know if you still have any confusion or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Jessica,

If you set excerpt size to " 0 ", then full post content should be locked, or you can put all your content including all audio video etc. inside the shortcode. That will also lock the full content. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

If you are still struggling locking full content, would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this? I'll try to config so you can lock full content including your text audio video everything.

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok