Pay Per View Plugin query

Hi:

I notice that par Per View plugin accepts ONLY Paypal Express Checkout payments.

In that list of countries I cannot see India.I have verified that Paypal India does allow Express Checkout. How should I configure the plugin to use the Paypal Express Checkout if I am an Indian seller?

Alternatively, is there any other mode of Payment included in the plugin such as Regular Paypal payments?

Regards,

Shobha Ponnappa

• James Morris

Hello Shobha,

I hope you are well today.

Unfortunately, to add India will require a minor plugin core hack. What you will need to do is log into your site via FTP and navigate to /wp-content/plugins/pay-per-view/includes

Open paypal-express.php in your favorite editor and go to line 623

There you will see an array of countries. You can add your country to this list. The final code should look something like the following:

$locales      = array(
    	'AU' => 'Australia',
    	'AT' => 'Austria',
    	'BE' => 'Belgium',
    	'CA' => 'Canada',
    	'CN' => 'China',
    	'FR' => 'France',
    	'DE' => 'Germany',
    	'HK' => 'Hong Kong',
    	'IN' => 'India',
    	'IT' => 'Italy',
    	'MX' => 'Mexico',
    	'NL' => 'Netherlands',
    	'PL' => 'Poland',
    	'SG' => 'Singapore',
    	'ES' => 'Spain',
    	'SE' => 'Sweden',
    	'CH' => 'Switzerland',
    	'TR' => 'Turkey',
    	'GB' => 'United Kingdom',
    	'US' => 'United States'
    );

Once you save this file and upload it to your server, you should see India in the selection. See screenshot: https://goo.gl/ZrJSBU

Please keep in mind that, since this is a hack to the core plugin files, you'll want to document this in your records for future reference as this change may be overwritten with future updates of the plugin.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.