pay per view protect entire site please

Hi
I'm going to put 10 years of figureskating competitions on my site and want to protect the whole site with pay per view.
I have individual pages protected but I've decided to protect the entire site so folks referred to http://www.bigaro.ca/stream/ will come up against the pay per view page.
Not having any luck so far
I grant admin rights
tks
Bruce

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Bruce,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Is that your home page? You will want to go to your Accessibility settings via: Pay Per View > Settings.

Then select "Yes" for Enable on the home page :slight_smile:

Just a thought, I'm wondering if maybe our Protected Content plugin would be a better fit for you here? It has a ton more protection options and also several payment gateways you could take advantage of. Perhaps worth checking out if you haven't already.

Let us know if you have any further questions here Bruce! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Bruce Dempsey
    • Flash Drive

Which one exactly? I will take a looksee: Protected Content plugin
    Ok I see it now
    I had a look but couldn't tell if the pay gateways worked directly with my paypal account or if the money someone pays me goes to a 3rd party and eventually come to me
    The pay per view pluging that I just bought includes the paypal api allowing me to do the transactions directly in my paypal acct which is what I want

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Bruce Dempsey

I hope you are well today.

Yes, if you use Protected Content plugin, you can use your paypal directly. Paypal gateway is included in the plugin, as like pay per view plugin.

I will recommend to download the plugin and try :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.