Pay-per-view redirect and restrictions?

Hi, second time posting this. I have a ONE TIME VIEW selected. I have an embedded video on a page that I'm wnating users to pay to view. Would users select the view content button then pay on paypal afterwhich get redirected to the page with the video showing? Would this video be able to be copied and would it only play once?

Thanks

• aecnu

Greetings sinn775,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Would users select the view content button then pay on paypal afterwhich get redirected to the page with the video showing?

Yes that is correct.

Would this video be able to be copied and would it only play once?

Yes it is possible to be copied and the setting is not how many times but for a length or period of time. I am in Eastern Europe and ask the infamous Ticket Master, there is almost nothing the coders here cannot defeat and get a hold of if it is on the net - and I can copy anything I can see and I am not even a coder.

However, on a side note, since I can see by our system you are running WordPress 3.5 and considering this post:
    http://wordpress.org/support/topic/err-after-upgrade-to-35?replies=10#post-3570553

You can expect almost anything to go wrong or not work as expected until WordPress fix's some of the issues plaguing WordPress 3.5

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.